Kantha Blueprint Bag Major
The Kantha Blueprint bag comes in a new iteration with black stitching and unexpected paracord embellishment, elevating utilitarian material to a luxury artform. The bicolour cords are knotted by hand around the metallic handle, finished with refined leather ends. This paracord edition brings a touch of colour and an additional layer of eclectic manual craftsmanship to the Kantha Blueprint’s multifaceted design.
The Kantha Blueprint bag is a one-of-a-kind piece of art, at the crossroads of engineering and craftsmanship. A modern take on the Indian ancestral Kantha embroidery technique, the bag’s uneven and high-tech machine sewing on the flap is finished by skilled artisans in our hand-picked Italian workshop, with each stitch cut and knot by hand. The result is that each Kantha Blueprint bag is distinctly special and genuinely unique.
An intricate golden artwork, hot-foiled on the Kantha Blueprint’s leather under-flap, is the final finishing flourish.
- Top handle & Cross body
- Artisanally Crafted in Italy
- New Byredo signature
- Engineered handle
- Hidden Artwork
- Store Exclusivity
L 25 x H 20 (31 with Handle) x W 13 cm
L 9,8" x H 7,9" (12,2" with Handle) x W 5,1"
Handle Drop: 7,5cm / 3"
Strap Drop: 47cm / 18,5"
Main material: Black soft calfskin with black thread stitch embroidery
Lining: Black lambskin
Handle: Paracord & Brushed silver brass hardware
Hardware: Brushed silver brass
Byredo top-handle bag
Embroidered front flap
Leather-lined magnetic snap closure for easy opening
Hand-embroidered removable strap, can be worn cross-body
One exterior back flat pocket
One back flat pocket
One central compartment
One front gusset pocket
Made in Italy
Byredo Leather goods are made with natural finish selected leathers.
Here are our recommendations for your Byredo Leather Goods to age beautifully:
- Protect your bags and SLGs from direct source of light (sun), heat and humidity.
- For light colour bags and SLGs, avoid contact with denim and dark coloured clothes.
- Avoid any cream or liquid (perfumes, makeup, hand cream, pen stains) that will irreversibly damage your bag.
- If your bag or SLG come into contact with water, carefully dub it with a dry, light coloured cloth.
- Brass hardware can be cleaned and polished to shine with a ‘Astic brille’ cleaning cloth available in all Byredo leather goods selling doors.
- Byredo pouch is offered with all Byredo leather products, please use it to store your bag or SLG when not worn. Do not store them in plastic bags.
- The triple-stich Kantha embroidery on this leather bag or SLG is finished by hand in Italy. To preserve its appearance, avoid scratches, friction and rubbing against abrasive surfaces.
Please go to your nearest Byredo flagship store should you need further help regarding aftercare.