Rose Of No Man's Land
Rose of No Man's Land is the nickname given by soldiers to the nurses who saved thousands of lives during WWI. The scent is tribute to selflessness and compassion.
- 80% natural
- Rich texture
- 7% of shea butter
- Top: Pink Pepper, Turkish Rose Petals
- Heart: Raspberry Blossom, Turkish Rose Absolute
- Base: Papyrus, White Amber
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that a BYREDO product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
Every order comes with:
- Fully covered import duties
- Free shipping
- 30 days free returns
- A Byredo wrapping- 2 Complimentary samples of your choice