Kantha Credit Card Holder
The Kantha Byredo leather goods line features one-of-a-kind pieces of art, at the crossroads of engineering and craftsmanship. A modern take on Indian ancestral Kantha embroidery technique, the Kantha leather credit card holder’s uneven and high-tech machine sewing is finished by skilled artisans in our hand-picked Italian workshop, with each stitch cut and knot by hand. The result is that each finished piece is distinctly special and genuinely unique.
- Artisanally Crafted in Italy
- New Byredo signature
L 10 x H 7 cm
L 3,9” x H 2,7”
Main material: Black soft calfskin with natural thread stitch embroidery
Lining: Black lambskin
Leather Card Holder
5 Card Slots
Black Embroidered Calfskin
Made in Italy
Byredo Leather goods are made with natural finish selected leathers.
Here are our recommendations for your Byredo Leather Goods to age beautifully:
- Protect your bags and SLGs from direct source of light (sun), heat and humidity.
- For light colour bags and SLGs, avoid contact with denim and dark coloured clothes.
- Avoid any cream or liquid (perfumes, makeup, hand cream, pen stains) that will irreversibly damage your bag.
- If your bag or SLG come into contact with water, carefully dub it with a dry, light coloured cloth.
- Brass hardware can be cleaned and polished to shine with a ‘Astic brille’ cleaning cloth available in all Byredo leather goods selling doors.
- Byredo pouch is offered with all Byredo leather products, please use it to store your bag or SLG when not worn. Do not store them in plastic bags.
- The triple-stich Kantha embroidery on this leather bag or SLG is finished by hand in Italy. To preserve its appearance, avoid scratches, friction and rubbing against abrasive surfaces.
Please go to your nearest Byredo flagship store should you need further help regarding aftercare.