Kantha Blueprint Bag Major
The Kantha Blueprint bag is a one-of-a-kind piece of art, at the crossroads of engineering and craftsmanship. A modern take on the Indian ancestral Kantha embroidery technique, the bag’s uneven and high-tech machine sewing on the flap is finished by skilled artisans in our hand-picked Italian workshop, with each stitch cut and knot by hand. The result is that each finished Kantha Blueprint bag is distinctly special and genuinely unique.
Crafted out of the finest Italian leathers with raw edge construction for an authentic look and feel. Handles are hand-carved, moulded and assembled with meticulous attention to detail. Intricate golden artwork, screen-printed and hot-foiled on the Kantha Blueprint’s leather under-flap, is the final finishing flourish.
Available in the following stores in your region:
Byredo New York 62 Wooster street, NY 10012
Byredo Los Angeles Melrose
8920 Melrose Avenue, West HollywoodCA 90069
- Top handle & Cross body
- Artisanally Crafted in Italy
- New Byredo signature
- Engineered handle
- Hidden Artwork
- Store Exclusivity
L 9,8" x H 7,9" (12,2" with Handle) x W 5,1"
Handle Drop: 3"
Strap Drop: 18,5"
Main material: Black soft calfskin with natural thread stitch embroidery
Lining: Black lambskin
Handle: Birch Wood & Brushed silver brass hardware
Hardware: Brushed silver brass
Byredo hexagonal shaped top-handle bag
Embroidered front flap
Leather-lined magnetic snap closure for easy opening
Hand-embroidered removable strap, can be worn cross-body
Asymmetrical crafted handle
One exterior back flat pocket
One back flat pocket
One central compartment
One front gusset pocket
Made in Italy
Byredo Leather goods are made with natural finish selected leathers.
Here are our recommendations for your Byredo Leather Goods to age beautifully:
- Protect your bags and SLGs from direct source of light (sun), heat and humidity.
- For light colour bags and SLGs, avoid contact with denim and dark coloured clothes.
- Avoid any cream or liquid (perfumes, makeup, hand cream, pen stains) that will irreversibly damage your bag.
- If your bag or SLG come into contact with water, carefully dub it with a dry, light coloured cloth.
- Brass hardware can be cleaned and polished to shine with a ‘Astic brille’ cleaning cloth available in all Byredo leather goods selling doors.
- Byredo pouch is offered with all Byredo leather products, please use it to store your bag or SLG when not worn. Do not store them in plastic bags.
- The triple-stich Kantha embroidery on this leather bag or SLG is finished by hand in Italy. To preserve its appearance, avoid scratches, friction and rubbing against abrasive surfaces.
Please go to your nearest Byredo flagship store should you need further help regarding aftercare.