Byredo introduces a series of collector’s edition boxes for the holiday season, drawing on the vivid visual language of Madhubani painting and inspired by Ben Gorham’s Indian heritage.
Decorated with Bihar-based artist Mamta Devi’s colourful, geometric accents, the artisanal wooden Vanity Box is stacked with drawers of jewel-like Makeup ready to be explored – from the instinctive saturation of the multi-use Colour Stick, to the high definition coverage of Mascara and an unreleased, exclusive brush and mirror set.
Each case contains inlays that can be removed – allowing the boxes to be endlessly repurposed anew.
- 1 lip Balm Chromophobia
- 3 lipsticks in the shades Commuter, Reunion, Mad Red
- 3 colour Stick in the shades Kumato, Sauce, Great Sands
- 1 eyeshadow 5 Colours in the shade Corporate Colours
- 1 Mascara Space Black
- 1 Eyeliner in the shade Technical Black
- 5 brushes (1 of each reference)
- 1 Mirror