Olfactive Stéréophonique Limited Edition
Olfactive Stéréophonique - Exclusive scent is an experimental and revolutionary fragrance diffuser collaboration that uses speaker design theory and scent to evoke the meditative effects of ritualistic practice and enhance a listening space.
The new limited-edition piece was designed by Devon Turnbull, founder of artisanal speaker and accessories brand OJAS, and Ben Gorham, Byredo’s founder and creative director. It’s the ideal way of delivering smell in a direct and controlled manner, whether in a listening room or anywhere a smell needs to be utilized.
The process is simple: sit comfortably with a high-fidelity sound system and select disks that set the tone for that moment or take you on a voyage that you’ll return from transformed. It’s a multi-sensory experience, one where all of the elements should be considered and where setting and scent is critical.
10 capsules included.
This object is a fragrance diffuser, not a speaker. It doesn’t produce/amplify sound and does not have any sound system.
- Top: Incense, Clove Buds, Bay
- Heart: Carnation, Labdanum, Ylang Ylang
- Base: Papyrus, Haitian Vetiver, Guaiac wood
- Programmation: Cycle of 2 hours (10 minutes on – 10 minutes off)
- Capsule lifespan: 50 days of diffusion on average
- Recommended room size: Around 30m²
- Dimension : W145mm x H154mm x D189mm
Dry diffusion with no heat, light and even diffusion. No alcohol or solvents, non-allergenic. no residual traces of previous fragrance used